Known initially for our expert banking law representation, Drummond Law, PLLC, has grown to be recognized as a flourishing legal resource in employment law for Tulsa, Osage and Pawnee county employers. We represent business owners throughout northeastern Oklahoma with all transactional employment matters and litigation needs.
Oklahoma Employment Lawyers Who Understands Your Business
Our growing success in our employment law practice has been directly influenced by our principal attorney, Gentner F. Drummond. As an attorney and a businessman with more than 400 employees, he not only relates with our clients dealing with employment law issues, he provides effective legal advice and services. His skills are complimented by attorneys Garry M. Gaskins and Wendy Poole Drummond, attorneys with extensive experience in:
- Transactional employment matters:
- Drafting, reviewing and tailoring employment manuals
- Assisting with employment training on harassment and discrimination of age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin and other protected categories, as stated by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Providing seminars about specific employment issues
- Employment defense litigation:
- Discrimination claims involving age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin and other protected categories, as stated by the EEOC
- Sexual harassment claims
- Hostile work environment claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) issues
- Wrongful termination claims
Trust a Businessman With Your Employment Law Matters
With decades handling all types of employment law matters on a personal level, federal employment law attorneys Gentner F. Drummond, Garry Gaskins II and Wendy Poole Drummond not only recognize those issues that surface during the operation of a business, they also know how to effectively address them.
Unlike the typical downtown law firm, we understand the importance of making business decisions that result in a favorable settlement as opposed to often lengthy and costly courtroom litigation. We want your business to succeed in every aspect. If you "win", we will, and you will return to our firm for your every legal need.
Contact Drummond Law, PLLC, Today
We invite you to call Drummond Law, PLLC, today at 918-749-7378, or e-mail us, to schedule a confidential consultation regarding your banking, employment and litigation needs. We are located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our office is open on Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and evenings and weekends by appointment. We offer Italian, French and German language translation. Our firm accepts all major credit cards, checks and cash.