Oklahoma Banking, Business, Entertainment and Employment Law
Since 1971, Drummond Law, PLLC, has provided banks, business owners and residents of northeastern Oklahoma with valuable legal services in the areas of banking, employment and corporate defense law through simple or complex transactions and aggressive courtroom litigation.
Our firm is known throughout Tulsa, Osage and Pawnee counties as a premier mergers and acquisitions banking law firm. We are committed to offering you quality legal advice and advocacy to help you protect your interests and ultimately aid in the success of your banking, business and real estate endeavors.
Tulsa Business Law Attorneys Committed to Excellence
With more than an extraordinary 150 years of combined legal experience, our professional team of lawyers and Of Counsel members are fully equipped to provide you with varied and extensive legal assistance relating to several complex areas of law.
- Banking law: We are the leading banking firm in northeastern Oklahoma. Our team of highly trained attorneys can assist you with all of your transactional banking and banking litigation needs. This includes mergers, acquisitions, loan documentation, loan policies and corporate governance policies, as well as lender liability, foreclosures, replevins and collection actions.
- Employment law: Our employment attorneys are prepared to assist you with employment transactions, such as creating and implementing employee handbooks and policy manuals and providing training to your managers and employees, and with employment defense litigation involving all types of harassment and discrimination claims, Department of Labor Investigations, Family Medical Leave Act and Fair Labor Standards Act litigation.
- Corporate defense: We can help you with all challenges involving mergers and acquisitions, contracts, employment, vendors, lenders and warranties. Within the last decade, we have handled more than 30 state and federal court jury trials in our corporate defense practice.
- Estate planning and probate: Our estate and probate lawyers work with individuals and families throughout Tulsa and Oklahoma. We can help you draft your last will and testament, revocable trust, irrevocable trust and health care directive, as well as designate a durable power of attorney.
- Real estate: Assisting individuals, companies and financial institutions, we can help you with sales and acquisitions, as well as commercial and agricultural real estate transactions and issues.
- Oil and Gas: Our team is prepared to assist you with issues involving landowner rights, as well as oil and gas financing, sales and acquisitions.
Contact Drummond Law, PLLC, Today
We invite you to call Drummond Law, PLLC, today at 918-749-7378, or e-mail us, to schedule a confidential consultation regarding your Oklahoma bank and employment law needs. We are located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our office is open on Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and evenings and weekends by appointment. We offer Italian, French and German language translation. Our firm accepts all major credit cards, checks and cash.