Contact: Contact Me
- University of Oklahoma, B. A. in Economics, 2017
- University of Oklahoma, B. A. in International Studies, 2017
- Minor in Russian and Eastern European Studies
- Georgetown University, M. A. in American Government, 2018
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J. D., 2023
Honors and Awards
- George & Jean Price Award for Legal Reasoning, Authorities, and Writing
- CALI Awards for first in class in Legal Writing I and II, Contracts, Torts, Trial Skills, and Secured Transactions
- Clinical Legal Education Outstanding Student Award
- Order of the Curule Chair
Jack Schaefer is an attorney who practices primarily in complex business, real property, and appellate litigation. He also serves clients in the areas of family law, estate planning and probate, and business transactions.
Mr. Schaefer has experience representing a wide variety of clients in cases ranging from uncontested divorces to complex civil litigation. Among other achievements, he has successfully formed non-profit entities and secured expungements for clients.
Mr. Schaefer earned dual bachelor’s degrees in Economics and International Studies from the University of Oklahoma in 2017, followed by a master’s degree in American Government from Georgetown University. After returning to his hometown of Tulsa, Oklahoma, he earned a Juris Doctor from the University of Tulsa College of Law with highest honors in 2023. During law school, Mr. Schaefer served on the Editorial Board of the Tulsa Law Review and received numerous awards for legal writing, clinical achievements, and academic performance.